Tuesday, 24 June - 12:30-14:30
A. Standing issues (15 minutes)
1. Opening, Welcome to Group and to Special Guest Jean-Jacques Sahel, ICANN Vice President of Stakeholder Engagement for Europe
2. Confirmation of attending members and apologies
3. Confirmation of the assembly quorum
4. Adoption of the proposed Agenda
5. Adoption of the meeting minutes from the last GA 2013, Lisbon
B. Proposed agenda items (45 minutes)
6. Guest and Key speakers: Sébastien Bachollet (ICANN Board), Jean-Jacques Sahel, VP, Stakeholder Engagement Europe and Olivier Crépin-Leblond, ALAC Chair (15 minutes; 5 minutes each)
7. Discussion and adoption of the EURALO Chair’s Report 2013-2014 (10 minutes)
8. Briefing and approval of the EURALO budget FY 2014-15 suggested to ICANN in the frame of CROPP program (5 minutes)
9. 2014 EURALO Selections - Re-selections by formal approval of
a) Sandra Hoferichter, ALAC member, b) Yrjö Lansipuro for the NomCom 2014-15
C. EURALO assessment and functioning (90 minutes)
10. How to improve EURALO’s in-reach, member involvement and current functioning? (ideas, means, steps and tools?)
11. Outreach – a “leadership job” only or a common challenge for all?
12. How to improve role and functioning of the EURALO Board?
13. How to encourage more participation at ALAC – ICANN (incl. regular WGs etc.)?
14. Ideas on EURALO’s strategy and planning for 2014-15 and after.
16. Closing of General Assembly
LACRALO General Assembly (TBD)