$4,000
APRALO$1,000$3,000
EURALO
$4,000
LACRALO
$4.000
NARALO$500$392(a)$3,500608

RALO Requests

RALODate SubmittedDate of EventSubmitted within three weeks of Event?SubmitterPurposeProposalAmountStatusReport
APRALO
13-08-18 through 16-08-18YesMaureen Hilyard

Travel and accommodation support to attend the Asia Pacific Regional IGF, Youth IGF and Pacific IGF to be jointly held on Vanuatu 13-16 August 2018.

Request Form$1,000Approved
NARALO10-07-1813-07-18No (One time exception made)Glenn McKnightTrain travel and hotel for ICANN DNS SymposiumRequest Form$500Approved

I drove to the train station and took the express train to Montreal, roughly 5 hours on Thursday night,  I discovered i had a flat tire a couple of hours before my train at 5 30.  needed to rush and have it repaired and back on the car to drive to the station for the train.  

Event was a full day.  Didn't stay for the cocktail party due to departure time of the train. 

No information booth for ICANN at the event.   Registration was 200 but  after lunch it was more like 100 in the room

Full slate of speakers on DNS .  Very technical sessions,  Didn't laugh at the jokes, they were too many insider jokes for me.  Pleasantly surprised to see Steve Crocker. He is writing a book on the early years on the Internet. Very busy guy, looks good, doesn't miss the board.  

Great opportunity to interface with the folks,  most of which were IETF people from outside of North America which added the session on to their IETF meetings. 

All the valuable slides were photographed and shared with the online Adobe session and ATLARGE

1.  Pictures

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glennmcknight/albums/72157693203985620 [flickr.com]

160 pictures

All the speakers

Tweeted the entire morning 

Photos of  ISOC Quebec and  ICANN Staff

Distributed to Shelly Robinson for monthly newsletter

Sent to staff including Chris Modini

2. Video 

No video 

3. Promotion 

NARALO brochures 

Need generic Atlarge business cards 

Will followup on some leads