Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

End-user-focussed summaries of ICANN and areas of policy work need to be developed in a standardised style:
Dev: I think we should leave this on This should remain on the Improvements as a continuing action item

Dev: They should all be in one area to look atlocation. For example all the documdocuments on IPv6 should be at the same location.

Olivier: Perhaps if we could do our own archive, Instead of asking communications to do an archive, I think it would be better if At-Large had its own archive with pointers to the executive summaries, this would be preferable.

Tijani: I think we need to decide now on who is going to write those documents.

It was decided to move this discussion to the mailing list.

AI: The issue 2a and b will be discussed on the Secretariats list
AI: Staff will ask Christina to give a presentation on the translation policy in SFO.
AI: Staff will prepare a wiki jargon buster on the ALAC wiki pages

External Meetings Outreach
Dev: with regards to 5b, I wish for more visibility of Global Partnerships. They should add the meetings they are attending on the external meetings schedule.

AI: Staff will get in touch with global partnerships and ask them to add the meetings they attend to the external events calendar.

Podcasts
Olivier: The podcast series will continue and more At-Large representatives will be involved in future podcasts. ICANN has just finished interviewing me for an upcoming podcast.

Design and development of outreach materials
AI: Number seven of the Secretariats Improvements can will be crossed out

Tijani: We need a new version By 2012 at the latest, we need new versions of the RALO Brochures to keep them up to date, by 2012 at the latest.

Olivier: We did ask for money to re-print our brochures . We but we need to finish the printed brochures before we publish new ones.