Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Participants: Alejandra Reynoso, Martin Boyle, Mirjana Tasic, David McAuley, Katrina Sataki, Stephen Deerhake, Maarten Simon, Dejan Djukic, Christelle Vaval, Ben Fuller

Staff: Bart Boswinkel, joke braeken, Sam Eisner

Guests:  Lise Fuhr, Matthieu Weill

Apologies:

Agenda:

Recording:

Documents and presentations:

Chat transcript:

Joke Braeken: (6/27/2016 13:19) Hi everyone
Joke Braeken: (13:20) The ccNSO Guidelines Review Committee will start in about 10 minutes from now.
martin boyle, Nominet: (13:25) Hi Joke
martin boyle, Nominet: (13:26) Life good in ICANN?
martin boyle, Nominet: (13:30) oops, missed dial in - my computer went into mute :-(
Joke Braeken: (13:31) Hi Martin!
martin boyle, Nominet: (13:31) i can hear you over AC, but I missed the dial out
martin boyle, Nominet: (13:31) so I can't speak to you
Joke Braeken: (13:31) shall I try again?
Joke Braeken: (13:31) i will try now again
martin boyle, Nominet: (13:32) did you hear me?
martin boyle, Nominet: (13:33) I think I'm on the phone!
Joke Braeken: (13:36) Martin, i could not hear you
martin boyle, Nominet: (13:37) can't really test now, but my computer seems to think I'm on the phone
Joke Braeken: (13:38) If you want, I can "kill" the existing connection, and dial out again?
martin boyle, Nominet: (13:40) let's see if I need to talk
Joke Braeken: (13:40) ok
Joke Braeken: (13:57) Samantha Eisner just ended her update
Joke Braeken: (14:04) When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the microphone in this session, please provide your name and affiliation if you are representing one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>. When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud on the microphone, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>. Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic.Any questions or comments provided outside of the session time will not be read aloud.
Joke Braeken: (14:08) Any questions from the remote participants to Sam?
Joke Braeken: (14:20) Sam Eisner is leaving the room
Joke Braeken: (14:31) Guideline ccNSO Actions regarding RZERC: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MuQ_GvG-DI3OMSGLNNrSTX4Z57GDCGntquoCaTYl9Vw/edit (link to the google doc)
Ben Fuller .na: (14:34) switch 'were' to 'are'
martin boyle, Nominet: (14:34) agree with David
martin boyle, Nominet: (14:35) both work for me
Joke Braeken: (14:42) no questions from remote participants?
Joke Braeken: (14:42) if not, we are wrapping up this meeting.
Joke Braeken: (14:43) thank you everyone for attending

Notes:

Notes 27 June meeting GRC