Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Selection and performance criteria for EURALO Board members 2015

EURALO MEMBERS GOALS FOR 2016

• Mikhail Medrish:

The Board is to review the EURALO main document, because this// //document today is far from the reality, from what we are doing. This is// //the main problem for the first period. Afterwards, we will try to write// //down what the EURALO Board is and what the tasks are that we’ll work// //during the next period of time, until the  EURALO// //Board selection period. I suppose it’s necessary to do that. Thank you./

This really is a communications exercise. We have 3 ALAC members:  Sébastien Bachollet,  Sandra Höferichter,  Jimmy Schultz

>

> The  The RALO should be there as a full partner to our three ALAC members. > They are not just individuals - they are an important channel to ICANN > to voice our concerns. They are part of our community. I hope that we > will be able to strengthen the link from the ALAC to the RALO.

>

> These  These are just three personal goals. I know there are a lot more > issues in EURALO, but I thought I'd start with the first three. I hope> hope  we'll be able to go further than these three goals and be able to> to  pursue other goals that you are sharing with us.

>

> Again Again, I am really excited to be able to work with you. I hope we will> will  be able to be proactive throughout the year and bring that much needed> needed  energy to our EURALO members, to make EURALO inviting, exciting and> and  effective.>

> Hoping you've had a good Christmas and are still enjoying a well

> earned holiday break, I wish you all the Best for a Happy New Year 2016!

>

> Olivier