• This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Role Previously Held By

Nominations for APRALO Representative to the ALAC  term Oct 2015- Nov 2017

Nominated By

Supported By

Date Nominee Accepted

Nominee's StatementResult
Maureen Hilyard (eligible for re-election)Maureen HilyardAPRALO Leadership TeamCheryl Langdon-Orr, Holly Raiche, Siranush Vardanyan, Gunela Astbrink, Pua Hunter, Ali AlMeshal, Jahangir Hossain, Rafid Fatani, Aris Ignacio, Lianna Galstyan

21 April 2015 (APRALO monthly call)

Thank you to the ALSes of APRALO for the support that has been given to me during my two year term on the ALAC. It has been a busy time with APRALO, ALAC, ALAC Leadership Team and ccNSO meeting activities on top of a hectic day job as project manager for Cook Islands Government development projects. During my term, my working group participation has included the development of Rules of Procedure for both ALAC and APRALO, the establishment of MOUs with both APNIC and APTLD, the Metrics and Capacity Building Working Groups and relationship building with the RALO Secretariats. I was also on the BMSPC which ran the election of the ALAC member to the Board and am on the newly initiated At Large Review Working Party. I hosted two APRALO leaders (Holly and Ali) on Rarotonga for our PacINET, and participated with Satish in the APRICOT event in Japan - both were CROPP events. I am very grateful for the APRALO Leadership Team that I work with, and I have enjoyed meeting and working with the members of our APRALO ALSes at our General Assemblies. If I am the choice for APRALO to the ALAC for another term, then I will continue do my best to achieve any new goals and objectives that we set for our Asian, Australasian and Pacific Islands region and our ALS members. 

Maureen Hilyard by acclamation

Nominations for APRALO Vice-Chair Position (AGM 2015-AGM 2017)

Role Previously Held By

Nominations for APRALO Leadership (AP-LT) role Proposed:

Nominated By

Supported By

Date Nominee Accepted

Results

Satish Babu (eligible for re-election)Satish BabuAPRALO Leadership Team

Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Maureen Hilyard, Holly Raiche, Siranush Vardanyan, Gunela Astbrink, Pua Hunter, Ali AlMeshal, Jahangir Hossain, Yashar Hajiyev, Rafid Fatani, Aris Ignacio, Lianna Galstyan  

05 May 2015

Satish Babu by acclamation

APRALO Secretariat Position is a discretionary appointment:

Role Previously Held By

Nominations for APRALO Leadership (AP-LT) role Proposed:

Nominated By

Supported By

Date Nominee Accepted

Results

Pavan Budhrani (eligible for re-election)Pavan Budhrani / ISOC HKAPRALO Leadership TeamHolly Raiche, Siranush Vardanyan, Gunela Astbrink, Pua Hunter, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Ali AlMeshal, Jahangir Hossain, Yashar Hajiyev, Rafid Fatani, Aris Ignacio, Lianna Galstyan, Maureen Hilyard       

06 May 2015

Pavan Budhrani / ISOC HK by acclamation

ALAC Voting Delegates to the NomCom for 2015-2016