• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Role Previously Held By

Nomination

Nominated By/Supported By

Date Accepted

Nominee's Statement (EOI)Result
Olivier Crepin-Leblond (eligible for re-selection)Yrjo LansipuroWolf Ludwig, William Drake, Oksana Prykhodko, Wolfgang KleinWächter, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Oliver Passek14 May 2015

I have accepted the nomination as a candidate for the membership of the ALAC as a EURALO representative, because I think that my background from journalism and government communications, my experience and contacts from a decade of Internet-related multistakeholder cooperation on international, regional and national level, as well as my involvement in the work of the At-Large in various roles, will enable me to contribute to the work of the ALAC for the benefit of Internet end-users and the continued development of free Internet.

Sebastien BacholletSebastien Bachollet, Jean-Jacques Subrenat 09 May 2015

I will try to bring back to ALAC what At-Large help me to get in having selected me to the ICANN Board.

I am willing to help the ALAC leadership team to improve the relation with the Board.

I will be also available to help Euralo and other ralos to increase ALS participation in the policy work of At-Large.

I believe that I can make a useful contribution towards improving the voice of the end users within ICANN and more globally, thanks to my past roles in ALAC, the ICANN Board and not-for-profit organizations concerned with the interest of Internet users.