2015 Open Positions (for 2015-2017 term):

EURALO Chair : Currently held by Wolf Ludwig. Wolf is eligible for re-selection. Current term will end at the AGM in October 2015.

EURALO Secretariat: Currently held by Yuliya Morenets. Yuliya  is eligible for re-selection. Current term will end at the AGM in October 2015.

The EURALO Chair has asked interested ALS representatives to put forward their candidatures by TBD:

PositionRole Previously Held By

Nomination

Nominated By / Supported By

Date Accepted

Result
EURALO ChairWolf Ludwig (eligible for re-selection)Olivier Crepin-Leblond

Nominated  by Wolf Ludwig,

Supported by

Oksana Prykhodko

Annette Muehlberg

Christoph Bruch

Oliver Passek

Yrjö Länsipuro

Wolfgang Kleinwächter

Jean-Jacques Subrenat

Eric Tomson

Bill Drake

Narine Khachatryan

Carolin Silbernagl

Pedro Veiga

Veronica Cretu

Manuel Schneider

Stefan Huegel

Roberto Gaetano

Sandra Hoferichter

Matthieu Camus

Jordi Iparraguirre

Yuliya Morenets

19 August

won by acclamation

EURALO SecretariatYuliya Morenets (eligible for re-selection)

Plamena Popova

Oksana Prykhodko

Wolf Ludwig

Annette Muehlberg

Supported by Roberto Gaetano

Christoph Bruch

Oliver Passek

Yrjö Länsipuro

Wolfgang Kleinwächter

Jean-Jacques Subrenat

Eric Tomson

Bill Drake

Narine Khachatryan

Carolin Silbernagl

Pedro Veiga

Veronica Cretu

Manuel Schneider

Stefan Huegel

Sandra Hoferichter

Matthieu Camus

Jordi Iparraguirre

Yuliya Morenets

5 September Won by election

EURALO Selection Timetable: 

• 17 August - Announcement of call for nominations and Nominee's Statement.
  • 17 August - 31 August - Nomination period.
  • 05 September - Deadline for nomination acceptances.
  • 21 October - Elections (If required elections will take place during the EURALO General Assembly on Wednesday, 21 October).
  • 2015 AGM [ ICANN 54 ]  - The newly selected Chair and Secretary shall take their seats at the close of the 2015 AGM on Thursday, 22nd October 2015.

EURALO Board Election process 2015 Elections

Re-Started ALAC Selection Schedule for 2015 ALAC Representative from EURALO:

ALAC Member from EURALO (Selected by the RALOs)

2015 Open Positions (for 2015-2017 term):

1. ALAC Representative from EURALO -  This position is currently held by Olivier Crépin-Leblond. Olivier is eligible for re-selection. Current term ends on at the end of the 2015 AGM. New term starts at the end of the 2015 AGM through the end of the 2017 AGM.

PLEASE CLICK THE NOMINEES' NAMES FOR A COPY OF THEIR SOIs. 

Role Previously Held By

Nomination

Nominated By/Supported By

Date Accepted

Nominee's Statement (EOI)Result
Olivier Crepin-Leblond (eligible for re-selection)Sébastien BacholletWolf Ludwig, Veronica Cretu, Oksana Prykhodko7 June 2015

I will try to bring back to ALAC what At-Large help me to get in having selected me to the ICANN Board.

I am willing to help the ALAC leadership team to improve the relation with the Board.

I will be also available to help Euralo and other ralos to increase ALS participation in the policy work of At-Large.

I believe that I can make a useful contribution towards improving the voice of the end users within ICANN and more globally, thanks to my past roles in ALAC, the ICANN Board and not-for-profit organizations concerned with the interest of Internet users.

Sébastien Bachollet by acclamation

*All nominees are expected to submit a brief statement explaining why they believe they are a suitable candidate and must also complete or update their Statement of Interest (see: At-Large New SOIs Workspace).   

TIMELINE

Selection Schedule for ALAC  Members from EURALO:

• 27 May - Announcement of call for nominations and Nominee's Statement.*
  • 27 May - 10 June - Nomination period.
  • 15 June - Deadline for nomination acceptances.
  • 16 June - 22 June 2015 - Elections (If required, elections will begin no later than one week after the deadline for nomination acceptances and end no later than two weeks after that deadline).
  • 2015 AGM [ ICANN 54 ]  - Newly elected ALAC representative shall be seated on the ALAC at the close of the 2015 AGM on Thursday, 22nd October 2015.

Re-Started ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom from the European Region Selection Schedule:

ALAC Voting Delegates to the NomCom for 2015-2016

ICANN's Nominating Committee asked the At-Large Advisory Committee to submit a list with ALAC delegates from each of ICANN's five geographic regions. Voting members of the NomCom are appointed for a one year term, starting after the close of the Annual General Meeting 2015 and ending at the close of the Annual General Meeting 2016, and may be re-appointed for a further term of one year subject to the requirement under the ICANN Bylaws

• XI-2.4.e The ALAC shall, after consultation with each RALO, annually appoint five voting delegates (no two of whom shall be citizens of countries in the same Geographic Region, as defined according to Section 5 of Article VI to the Nominating Committee.
Role Previously Held By

Nominees for NomCom

Nominated/Supported By

Dates Accepted

Regional Candidate recommended to the ALAC
ALAC Appointed 2016 Delegates to the NomCom    
Yrjo Lansipuro (eligible for re-selection)Yrjo Lansipuro

Wolf Ludwig, Oksana Prykhodko

29.05.2015Yrjo LansipuroYrjo Lansipuro by endorsement vote

TIMELINE

Selection Schedule for 2015 ALAC Delegates to the NomCom from the European Region:

• 27 May - Announcement of call for nominations and Nominee's Statement.*
  • 27 May - 10 June - Nomination period.
  • 15 June - Deadline for nomination acceptances
  • 16 June - 22 June 2015 - Elections (If required, elections will begin no later than one week after the deadline for nomination acceptances and end no later than two weeks after that deadline).
  • 23 June - Start of NomCom Delegate from the European Region selection by ALAC.

• 2015 AGM [ ICANN 54 ]  - Newly elected ALAC representative shall be seated on the ALAC at the close of the 2015 AGM on Thursday, 22nd October 2015.

Original Selection - Do not use to this section. For archives only.

• No labels