Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 4.0

Annalisa Roger:                       Cheryl was suggested with the ExCom of ALAC.

Wiki Markup\[background conversation\]\\

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              It’s most important to have a big green check from the chair of the ALAC.  I just saw Olivier had a big green teacup next to his name, that was the whole thing.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              Alright.  I'll do my best, you know it's three minutes past one in the morning and I'd rather not yell in the middle of my house.  But that aside, one of the open action items I suppose you'd call it was to check on Twibes.  I have exhausted every possible search tool that would look in the wonderful world of Twibes, the only live Twibe I can see is the ICANN Twibe which most of us, Annalisa, you, I and a whole of others are all on, there’s only 43 of us on but it goes more generally into ICANN world.  
unmigrated-wiki-markup

So of the Twibes that I did set up originally, only the ICANN one has had activity on it, and has been kept alive.    So that means that there is absolutely no reason and no impediments for us to set up whatever Twibe system, so that's group tweeting and things like \ [Disperis\] and other things, we’ll fade into those as well.\\

And just as an aside and relevant to today's activities to see a huge amount of tweet traffic and interaction, also with Facebook material that has gone on in the last 24 hours with the devastation, floods in Australia here has been quite phenomenal, where we've got mixed-up things happening.  You know, wrong information being sent out to public being immediately counted, and proper information and links being replaced, and quite literally for example lives of humans, if not animals being saved by using these tools effectively. 

Annalisa Roger:                       That would be so nice, thank you.  I'll be in link heaven.  Okay.  Bye-bye everybody.

Wiki Markup\[End of Transcript\]