Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Heidi Ullrich:Summary minutes: https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/Project+Taskforce+12-12-2011+Summary+Minutes+-+ENImage Added
  Heidi Ullrich:AIs: https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/Project+Taskforce+12-12-2011+Actions+Items-+ENImage Added
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/877052/Improvements/taskforce/text-for-calendar-wiki-page.txtImage Added
  Tijani BEN JEMAA:than2s Dev
  Natalia Enciso:Can you please speak louder?  I hear you very low. Thanks
  CLO:My line was dropped
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Hello everybody..I am sorry to be late in the call
  CLO:Hi Dave
  Heidi Ullrich:Tijani, waht were the issues?
  Heidi Ullrich:I had not heard there were any problems.
  Heidi Ullrich:I believe Fatimata used the AC room for a meeting she held in Dakar.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Hello all,apologies for the late arrival.
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Re: Technoloyu Workspace, a mention of the tools  that can be used for the AC rooms (e.g iPad app, etc)
  Dave Kissoondoyal:I have a suggestion based on my experience with AFRALO. Since there is less participation of AFRALO ALS through the wiki/confluence pages, is there any possibility that a SMS/EMAIL component could be added to the confluence whereby once the ALS subscribe to a post/page on confluence, the ALS can receive update through SMS/EMAIL or can post to that page by sending an EMAIL/SMS  
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:@Dave. email updates can be done from Confluence
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:there is a process for doing so as a registered user of the confluence wiki
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:mention of this could be also included in the Technology Workspace
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Thanks @Dev
  CLO:Our HK-ISOC Chapter ALS  has  also run one recently as well
  Natalia Enciso:Heidi, werequest funds for promoting ICANN in the pre regional (boothe)not for travel.
  Natalia Enciso:we were funded by LACNIC
  Natalia Enciso:the meeting was the pre regional IGF meeting held in T&T
  Natalia Enciso:I heard my name
  Natalia Enciso:but cannot hear clearly
  Natalia Enciso:I can work on whatever you suggest
  Natalia Enciso:Sorry, but I hear CLO and Tijani very low. I cannot follow properly de conversation.
  Heidi Ullrich:The Beginner's Guide to participating in At-Large will be a useful tool
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I agree with Yrjö
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:first point of contact by phone is hard
  Heidi Ullrich:Every RALO has brochures for outreach purposes
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Well, I agree F2F at meetings is the best, but how then to reach those persons in countries without any knowledge of ICANN affairs?
  Heidi Ullrich:With the At-Large logo, Cheryl ;)
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:use of cards would be helpful
  Heidi Ullrich:Cheryl, should an AI be for staff to look into the cost of the development and printing of  a  business card?
  CLO:That would be great  Heidi
  CLO:we can doscuss on our  prap call on Thur  (which will be  prep for the 9th)
  CLO:Your Thur  my Friday
  CLO:Matt we might use a collaboration view  next call to get the wordsmithing done  etc.,
  CLO:so  our  draft  text  can  go up on the whiteboard   for work  then we will shift to the usual shared screen from the task listlist