Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working Group
Thursday 09 January at 06:00 PST, 09:00 EST, 14:00 London, 15:00 CEST. For other places see: http://tinyurl.com/ph4n4fs.
- Roll Call
- Updates to Statements of Interest
- Selection of Co-Chairs
- Review of the Charter
- Discussion of Proposed Questions (See Below)
- Next Steps/Action Items
Actions from 19 December Meeting:
1. Chris Dillon and Rudi Vansnick have been nominate for the position of co-chair and their nominations have been seconded. If there are other candidates whom people wish to nominate, or who wish to volunteer, please send a notification to this list. We will make the final decision at our meeting on 09 January.
2. Steve Sheng will provide a link to the Terms of Reference for the feasibility study.
- Working Group Charter: http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/gtlds/transliteration-contact-charter-20nov13-en.pdf
- Working Group Guidelines: http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-1-gnso-wg-guidelines-08apr11-en.pdf
- Final Issue Report on Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information: http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/gtlds/transliteration-contact-final-21mar13-en.pdf.
- PDP Manual - http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-2-pdp-manual-16dec11-en.pdf
What is contact information (review and expand on the taxonomies noted above)?
Why are we doing this?; is this particular feature necessary?
Who gets access to what?
Who are the stakeholders?; who is affected? and what do they want (linking back to What)?
How much would a particular feature cost?
When would policy come into effect?
What should be mandatory?
- WHOIS Review Team Internationalized Registration Data Expert Working Group: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisird/WHOIS+RT+IRD+WG+Home
- Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services: http://www.icann.org/en/groups/other/gtld-directory-services