The first meeting of the PDP Working Group Charter Drafting Team is scheduled for Thursday, 08 August 2013 at 1500 UTC (08:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, 16:00 London, 17:00 CEST). For other places see: http://tinyurl.com/adk2d2v.
Adobe Connect: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/gnsocontactinfopdpwg/.
- Roll Call / Statements of Interest
- Introductions – members of the DT are invited to share information regarding interests, backgrounds, skills, experience especially as related to the DT task
- Principles of transparency and openness
- Election of DT Leaders – Normally a Chair will be selected at the first meeting of the DT. A DT may elect to have co-chars, vice-chairs.
- Items for review: DT task (see https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/Translation+and+Transliteration+of+Contact+Information+PDP+Home, Section 6 (Charter Guidelines) of the GNSO WG Guidelines (see http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-1-gnso-wg-guidelines-08apr11-en.pdf), Charter Template (see attached), Final Issue Report on Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information (attached).
- Development of work plan to develop the charter
- Confirmation of next meeting / next steps
- Final Issue Report on Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information - http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/gtlds/transliteration-contact-final-21mar13-en.pdf
- Final Report of the Internationalized Registration Data Working Group - http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/ird/final-report-ird-wg-07may12-en.pdf
- GNSO Working Group Guidelines, including Charter guidelines - http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-1-gnso-wg-guidelines-08apr11-en.pdf
- Policy Development Process Manual: http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-2-pdp-manual-13jun13-en.pdf
- Charter Template
Notes / Actions from 08 August Meeting:
1. Selecting Chair/Co-Chairs: During today's meeting Chris Dillon and Rudi Vansnick volunteered to be co-chairs; however, we encourage other volunteers and/or support for Chris and Rudi.
2. Draft Charter: Staff will provide a draft charter for review by COB Tuesday, 13 August. It will be posted in the wiki and in the Adobe Connect room for discussion at the meeting on 15 August.