- Category: gTLDs
- Topic: New gTLD Program Budget
- Board meeting date: 25 September 2010
- Resolution number: 2010.09.25.01
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-25sep10-en.htm#7
- Status: Completed
Approves New gTLD Deployment Budget and the New gTLD Application Processing Budgets
New gTLD Program Budget
Whereas, the Board Finance Committee considered the New gTLD Deployment Budget at its meeting on 20 September 2010 and unanimously recommended that the Board adopt the Deployment Budget <http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/explanatory-memo-new-gtld-program-budget-22oct10-en.pdf>.
Whereas, the Board considered and discussed the New gTLD Application Processing Budget at its 24-25 September 2010 retreat in Trondheim, Norway.
Resolved (2010.09.25.01), that the New gTLD Deployment Budget and the New gTLD Application Processing Budgets are approved. The Deployment Budget is to be released in order to enable the launch of the program on a timely basis upon Board approval of the Applicant Guidebook. The Application Processing budget should be released upon the approval of the final Applicant Guidebook.
- Release deployment budget to enable timely launch of program.
- Responsible entity: New gTLD Staff
- Due date: None
- Completion date: June 2011
Other Related Resolutions
- The Board approved the launch of the New gTLD Program at Resolution 2011.06.20.01. See http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-20jun11-en.htm. This included approval of expenditures related to the New gTLD Program as included in the FY12 Operating Plan.
- To be determined
- The FY12 Operating Plan, including New gTLD Expenditures, can be viewed at http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-17may11-en.htm.
- The resolution provides funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Meetings and Resolutions Web Page for more information.