- Category: ccTLDs
- Topic: Redelegation
- Board meeting date: 27 August 2009
- Resolution number: 2009.27.08.12
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-27aug09-en.htm
- Status: Completed
Board approved redelegation of .CV domain.
Whereas, the .CV top-level domain is the designated country-code for Cape Verde.
Whereas, ICANN has received a request for redelegation of .CV to the Cape Verde Agencia Nacional das Comunicacoes.
Whereas, ICANN has reviewed the request, and has determined that the proposed redelegation would be in the interests of the local and global Internet communities.
Resolved (2009.27.08.12), that the proposed redelegation of the .CV domain to the Agencia Nacional das Comunicacoes is approved.
- Proceed with redelegation process pursuant to IANA Functions processes
- Responsible entity: IANA Functions Department
- Due date: Per IANA Functions processes
- Implementation date: Completed per IANA Functions processes
Other Related Resolutions
- No additional funding provided.
- Redelegation report at http://www.iana.org/reports/2009/cv-report-09aug2009.html
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.