- Category: ccTLDs
- Topic: Delegation of the .KP (North Korea) Domain
- Board meeting date: 11 September 2007
- Resolution number: 07.74
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-11sep07.htm
- Status: Completed
Board approves the proposed delegation of the .KP domain to the Korea Computer Center.
Whereas, ICANN has received a request for the delegation of .KP to Korea Computer Center,
Whereas, ICANN has reviewed the request, and has determined that the proposed redelegation would be in the best interest of the local and global Internet communities.
It is hereby RESOLVED (07.74), that the proposed delegation of the .KP domain to Korea Computer Center is approved.
- Proceed with delegation process pursuant to IANA Functions processes.
- Responsible entity: IANA Functions Department
- Due date: Per IANA Functions processes
- Implementation date: Completed per IANA Functions processes
Other Related Resolutions
- Other resolutions TBD.
- IANA Report on the Delegation of the .KP Top-Level Domain is available at: http://www.iana.org/reports/2007/kp-report-11sep2007.html.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.