- Category: Administration and Budget
- Topic: Authorization for ICANN meeting
- Board meeting date: 14 August 2007
- Resolution number: 07.59
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-14aug07.htm
- Status: Completed
Board authorizes Paris as the venue for the ICANN Meeting in June 2008 and directs staff to plan for the meeting.
Resolved (07.59), the Board accepts the recommendation of the Meeting's Committee and approves Paris as the venue for the ICANN Meeting in June 2008, and directs staff to move forward with negotiations and plans for that ICANN Meeting.
- Plan for Paris ICANN Meeting.
- Responsible entity: ICANN staff
- Due date: June 2008
- Completion date: June 2008
Other Related Resolutions
- ICANN 2008 Paris Meeting information can be found at: http://par.icann.org/.
- Funding identified in resolution.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.