- Category: Administration and Budget
- Topic: Payment of Legal Expenses
- Board meeting date: 14 August 2007
- Resolution number: 07.60
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-14aug07.htm
- Status: Completed
Board authorizes President to pay legal services invoice.
Whereas, ICANN has had significant needs for legal services during the months of April, May and June 2007;
Whereas, Jones Day has provided extensive legal services to meet these needs;
Whereas, ICANN has received invoices from Jones Day totaling US$295,833.05 in connection with legal services provided during April, May and June 2007; and
Whereas, the General Counsel and the Chief Financial Officer have reviewed the invoices and determined that they are proper and should be paid;
Resolved (07.60), the President is authorized to make payments to Jones Day in the amount of US$295,833.05 for legal services provided to ICANN during April, May and June 2007.
- Responsible entity: None
- Due date: None provided
- Completion date: None
Other Related Resolutions
- Other resolutions TBD.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.