- Category: gTLDs
- Topic: CAC UDRP Provider Proposal
- Board meeting date: 25 April 2007
- Resolution number: 07.37
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-25apr07.htm
- Status: Completed
Board directs ICANN Staff to publish the CAC proposal for public comment for at least 30 days.
Resolved (07.37) that staff publish the proposal by the Czech Arbitration Court for public comment for a period of not less than 30 days.
The Board approved the resolution 12-0 with a unanimous voice vote of all Board Members present.
- Publish proposal for public comment for period of no less than 30 days.
- Responsible entity: ICANN Staff
- Due date: None provided
- Completion date: 25 May 2007
Other Related Resolutions
- Approval of UDRP Provider Application from Czech Arbitration Court: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-23jan08.htm.
- Other resolutions TBD.
- For the Board Meeting Minutes introductory text before this resolution, see: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-25apr07.htm.
- For Announcement on opening of Public Comment on CAC proposal, see: http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-25may07.htm.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.