- Category: Root Zone
- Topic: DNSSEC Implementation
- Board meeting date: 30 March 2007
- Resolution number: 07.28
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-30mar07.htm#_Toc36876531
- Status: Completed
Board recognizes and appreciates the Swedish and Bulgarian registries for taking steps to sign their zones, thereby adding security to the DNS.
Resolved (07.28), the board recognizes the importance of the steps the Swedish registry (SE) and the Bulgarian registry (BG) have taken to sign their zones and thereby lead the way in adding security to the domain name system. The board expresses its appreciation to the representatives of those registries and their colleagues for taking the time to come to Lisbon and share their experiences with the community.
- Responsible entity: None
- Due date: None
- Completion date: None
Other Related Resolutions
- Other resolutions TBD.
- Information on the implementation of Root DNSSEC is available at http://www.root-dnssec.org/
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.