- Category: ICANN Structures
- Topic: Authorization for Bank Account for Registrar Constituency
- Board meeting date: 12 February 2007
- Resolution number: 07.08
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-12feb07.htm
- Status: Completed
Board authorizes staff to open a bank account to assist the Registrar Constituency.
Kurt Pritz explained that ICANN Staff had been requested by the Registrar Constituency to provide assistance opening a checking account. Previously, the Chair of the Constituency has opened a checking account in his or her own name. As the Constituency is not formally incorporated, they have asked ICANN to open the account on their behalf with the Chair and Deputy Chair being authorized to sign checks.
Resolved (07.08), that staff is authorized to open a bank account to assist the Registrar Constituency.
The Board approved the resolution unanimously, by voice vote.
- Open a bank account to assist Registrar Constituency.
- Responsible entity: ICANN staff
- Due date: None provided
- Completion date: Records unavailable
Other Related Resolutions
- Other resolutions TBD.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.