- Category: ICANN Structures
- Topic: Security and Stability Advisory Committee Appointments
- Board meeting date: 5 December 2004
- Resolution number: 04.109, 04.110, 04.111
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/capetown-resolutions-1-05dec04.htm
- Status: Completed
Board acknowledges the service of departing members of the Security and Stability Advisory Committee and appoints new members.
Resolved (04.109) ICANN acknowledges the following individuals for service to ICANN by membership on the Security and Stability Advisory Committee: Steve Bellovin, Rob Blokzijl, David Conrad, Jun Murai, Ken Silva, and Rick Wesson.
Resolved (04.110) the following individuals are appointed to the SSAC: K.C. Claffy, Rodney Joffe, Jon Peterson, Mike St. Johns, and Suzanne Woolf.
Resolved (04.111) Ray Plzak is appointed as Vice-Chair of the Security and Stability Advisory Committee.
- Responsible entity: Not applicable
- Due date: None specified
- Completion date: Not applicable
Other Related Resolutions
- Other resolutions TBD.
- Information on the Security and Stability Advisory Committee is available at: http:www.icann.org/en/committees/security/.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.