- Category: Administration and Budget, Board
- Topic: Authorization of ICANN meetings
- Board meeting date: 5 December 2004
- Resolution number: 04.98
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/capetown-resolutions-1-05dec04.htm
- Status: Completed
Board authorizes President to make arrangements for the meetings in Vancouver, Canada, Wellington, New Zealand, and Marrakesh, Morocco.
Whereas, ICANN has received several proposals for hosting ICANN meetings to be held in North America in November-December 2005, in Asia Pacific in March 2006, and in Africa in June 2006.
Whereas, the proposals have been reviewed by ICANN staff and the Meetings Committee, which review has resulted in the following recommendation from the Committee:
Resolved (04.98) that the President is authorized to make arrangements for meetings in Vancouver, Canada (30 November to 4 December 2005), Wellington, New Zealand (27-31 March 2006), and Marrakesh, Morocco (26-30 June 2006).
- Make arrangements for specified meetings
- Responsible entity: ICANN Staff
- Due date: None specified
- Completion Date: 2006
Other Related Resolutions
- ICANN 2005 North America Meeting information can be found at: http://www.icann.org/en/meetings/vancouver/.
- ICANN 2006 Asia Pacific Meeting information can be found at: http://www.icann.org/en/meetings/wellington/.
- ICANN 2006 Africa Meeting information can be found at: http://www.icann.org/en/meetings/marrakech/.
- Funding identified in resolution.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.