- Category: Administration and Budget
- Topic: Appointment of 2004 Nominating Committee Chair
- Board meeting date: 6 March 2004
- Resolution number: 04.20, 04.21
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/rome-resolutions-06mar04.htm
- Status: Completed
Board appoints Jean-Jacques Damlamian as chair of the 2004 Nominating Committee.
Whereas, Article VII, Section 2(1) of the Bylaws calls for the non-voting Chair of the Nominating Committee to be appointed by the ICANN Board;
Whereas, the Board Governance Committee has recommended that Jean-Jacques Damlamian be appointed to chair the 2004 Nominating Committee, and Mr. Damlamian has indicated a willingness to so serve;
Resolved, [04.20] that Mr. Damlamian is appointed as Chair of the 2004 Nominating Committee, to serve until the conclusion of the ICANN annual meeting in 2004 or until his earlier resignation, removal, or other disqualification from service;
Resolved further, [04.21] that the President provide support by ICANN and other sources to the Nominating Committee as determined, in consultation with the Chair of the committee, to be appropriate for the discharge of its functions.
- Support Nominating Committee as necessary.
- Responsible entity: ICANN Staff
- Due date: None provided
- Completion date: 2004
Other Related Resolutions
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.