- Category: ICANN Structures
- Topic: DNSO Funds
- Board meeting date: 13 March 2001
- Resolution number: 01.36
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/prelim-report-13mar01.htm
- Status: Completed
Board authorizes President to maintain a separate bank account for DNSO funds.
Whereas, the Audit Committee has reviewed and reported to the Board on the practices by which ICANN receives, handles, and disburses funds contributed to the support of the Domain Name Supporting Organization;
It is therefore
Resolved [01.36] that the President is authorized, until further action by the Board, to maintain a separate bank account for holding funds contributed to the support of the Domain Name Supporting Organization, to place in that account funds contributed for that purpose, and to make disbursements from that account upon authorization of the Names Council or its designee.
- Create separate bank account for DNSO funds
- Responsible entity: President
- Due date: None provided
- Completion date: Records unavailable
Other Related Resolutions
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.