- Category: Administration and Budget
- Topic: Appointment of Auditors for financial audit
- Board meeting date: 13 March 2001
- Resolution number: 01.34, 01.35
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/prelim-report-13mar01.htm
- Status: Completed
Appoints KPMG, LLP, to conduct the annual financial audit.
Whereas, the Board has received a report of the Audit Committee recommending that KPMG, LLP, be engaged to conduct an audit of the Corporation's financial matters for the fiscal year ending 30 June 2001;
It is therefore
Resolved [01.34] that KPMG, LLP, are appointed to conduct the annual financial audit of the Corporation for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2001, for a fee not to exceed US$ 28,000 and to conduct selective reviews of ICANN's financial management for an additional amount not to exceed US$ 10,000; and
Resolved [01.35], that the President is authorized to enter an engagement letter with KPMG, LLP for this purpose.
- Enter an engagement letter with KPMG
- Responsible entity: ICANN Staff
- Due date: None provided
- Completion date: 2001
Other Related Resolutions
- ICANN's Audited Financial Statements and historical financial documents are available at http://www.icann.org/en/financials/historical.htm.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein .
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.