- Category: gTLDs
- Topic: Information from WIPO
- Board meeting date: 10 March 2000
- Resolution number: 00.17
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-10mar00.htm
- Status: Completed
Board notes that WIPO list of globally famous trademarks would be helpful to expansion of TLD space.
Whereas, the World Intellectual Property Organization in its April 30, 1999 report to ICANN has offered to prepare a list of globally famous trademarks;
RESOLVED [00.17] that the Board notes such a list would be helpful to its assessment of proper action on expansion of the TLD space.
- Responsible entity: None
- Due date: None
- Completion date: None
Other Related Resolutions
- For the Board Meeting Minutes introductory text before this resolution, see: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-10mar00.htm.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.