- Category: Board
- Topic: Recommendation of the Reconsideration Committee
- Board meeting date: 12 January 2000
- Resolution number: 00.4
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-12jan00.htm
- Status: Completed.
Board denies of Gene Marsh's request for reconsideration.
[RC 99-2] The Reconsideration Committee recommends to the Board that Request for Reconsideration 99-2 (submitted August 2, 1999, by Gene Marsh) be denied. The request did not include the basic information required by the Reconsideration Policy, and Mr. Marsh did not respond to an August 5 staff request to provide that basic information. In addition, the Committee notes that the request was not timely, as it was received more than two months after the Board's decision on May 27, 1999, to provisionally recognize the gTLD constituency.
After discussion, the following motion was duly made, seconded, and adopted unanimously by the Board:
RESOLVED [00.4] that, for the reasons set forth in the Reconsideration Committee's Recommendation RC 99-2, the Board denies the request for reconsideration submitted by Gene Marsh on August 2, 1999.
- Responsible entity: Not applicable
- Due date: None specified
- Completion date: Not applicable
Other Related Resolutions
- Other resolutions TBD.
- Request 99-2 for Reconsideration filed by Gene Marsh on 2 August 1999 is available at: http://www.icann.org/en/committees/reconsideration/marsh-request-02aug99.htm.
- Letter from Reconsideration Committee to Gene Marsh, dated 5 August 1999, is available at: http://www.icann.org/en/committees/reconsideration/marsh-letter-5aug99.htm.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.