- Category: Administration and Budget
- Topic: Bylaws
- Board meeting date: 29 October 1999
- Resolution number: 99.116, 99.117
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/consent-29oct99.htm
- Status: Completed
Board approves and adopts Amended and Restated Bylaws.
RESOLVED [99.116] that the bylaws of the Company be and the same hereby are, amended and restated in their entirety as set forth in the form of bylaws of the Company attached hereto as Exhibit A (the "Amended and Restated Bylaws"), and the Amended and Restated Bylaws are hereby approved and adopted as the bylaws for the regulation of the business and affairs of the Company; and
RESOLVED FURTHER [99.117] that this Written Consent may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which when so executed shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which together, when filed in the corporate records of the Company, shall be deemed one and the same instrument.
This Written Consent shall be effective as of October 29, 1999 when it (or one or more counterparts hereof) has been executed by all of the undersigned directors of the Company.
Executed by Esther Dyson, Geraldine Capdeboscq, George Conrades, Greg Crew, Frank Fitzsimmons, Hans Kraaijenbrink, Jun Murai, Michael Roberts, Eugenio Triana, and Linda S. Wilson.
- Record Bylaws Amendments.
- Responsible entity: ICANN Staff
- Due date: None provided
- Completion date: 29 October 1999
Other Related Resolutions
- Other resolutions TBD.
- Approved bylaws as amended 29 October 1999 are available at the following link: http://www.icann.org/en/general/archive-bylaws/bylaws-29oct99.htm
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.