1. You must be logged in to the Community Wiki with a valid Username and Password in order to complete forms within CROP.
2. Your organization must first complete and get approval for the Outreach Strategic Plan before any CROP trip could be processed.
3. There are two CROP forms required for each Trip: a) a Trip Proposal; b) a Trip Assessment (must be complete within three (3) weeks of all travelers having returned from the event, no later than the assessment due date which is automatically calculated based on the trip return date).
4. Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
5. To fill out the the form, click(top of the screen)
6. Answer each of the questions that appears within the form. Use the scroll bar (right) to reveal all contents. Click here to read the full instructions
7. Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
8. CROP forms must be completed in English. For those who do not speak English, all of the pages within this Wiki may be translated using the "Translate" option located at the end of the status line just below the page title. (Disclaimer: These translations are computer-generated and, as such, may not be technically correct in all instances).
9. When you are finished answering the questions, remember tothe page (bottom right of the screen).
10. This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. If you need to amend any information/contents subsequently, you simply click on the appropriate form and then clickon the top menu bar. Don’t forget to any changes you make. All prior versions are automatically archived.
11. Once any form has been completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing. The designated PC is responsible for (a) reviewing each form for completeness, (b) coordinating within the ICANN structure and with the Stakeholder Engagement VPs to determine which trips will be approved, and (c) communicating form dispositions to the CROP Administrators (Staff) for further processing.
12. Once any form is fully approved and has received concurrence from the designated Regional VP, Program Administrators (Staff) will mark APPROVED in the status section and lock the forms to prevent further changes by you. It will receive continued management, processing, and tracking by Staff.
IMPORTANT: This form must be completed by the traveler him/herself.
|Person Completing Form|
Judith Samantha Tchimmoe Fezeu
Trip Proposal Section
1) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|2) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
|3) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:|
ICANN65 Marrakech Policy Forum
|4) Event/Conference Dates:|
|5) Event/Conference Website Link:|
|6) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
|7) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:|
8) Activity Sponsors:
Meeting hosted by:
ANRT: Agence Nationale de Reglementation de Telecommunications
No other sponsorship information presently available
9) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
As a recent member of the IPC, and one of the very few members based in the Africa region, my attendance at the Marrakech meeting is in-line with the IPC’s FY19 Outreach Strategy (https://community.icann.org/display/CROP19/IPC+Outreach+Strategic+Plan), in particular:
I am a recent member of the IPC, having attended the Johannesburg meeting in 2017 as an ICANN Fellow. I would like to be more involved with the IPC and I believe that there are real benefits to being able to attend a meeting in person in order to participate in the sessions and to meet members of the community, both within the IPC and Commercial Stakeholder Group and more widely. This will allow me to improve my knowledge and understanding of important internet policy topics such as GDPR/WHOIS, thereby giving me the confidence to participate more actively within the IPC and to bring the perspective from my country and region.
I would also hope to be able to share my improved understanding by helping to demystifying ICANN for members of my law firm, and others within my business and legal community.
|10) Additional Information (optional):|
11) Consent & Authorization:
If you agree to text above, please fill out your name and date in the box on the right.
CROP Trip Proposal Template (June 2018)