1. You must be logged in to the Community Wiki with a valid Username and Password in order to complete forms within CROP.
2. Your organization must first complete and get approval for the Outreach Strategic Plan before any CROP trip could be processed.
3. There are two CROP forms required for each Trip: a) a Trip Proposal; b) a Trip Assessment (must be complete within three (3) weeks of all travelers having returned from the event, no later than the assessment due date which is automatically calculated based on the trip return date).
4. Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
5. To fill out the the form, click(top of the screen)
6. Answer each of the questions that appears within the form. Use the scroll bar (right) to reveal all contents. Click here to read the full instructions
7. Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
8. CROP forms must be completed in English. For those who do not speak English, all of the pages within this Wiki may be translated using the "Translate" option located at the end of the status line just below the page title. (Disclaimer: These translations are computer-generated and, as such, may not be technically correct in all instances).
9. When you are finished answering the questions, remember tothe page (bottom right of the screen).
10. This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. If you need to amend any information/contents subsequently, you simply click on the appropriate form and then clickon the top menu bar. Don’t forget to any changes you make. All prior versions are automatically archived.
11. Once any form has been completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing. The designated PC is responsible for (a) reviewing each form for completeness, (b) coordinating within the ICANN structure and with the Stakeholder Engagement VPs to determine which trips will be approved, and (c) communicating form dispositions to the CROP Administrators (Staff) for further processing.
12. Once any form is fully approved and has received concurrence from the designated Regional VP, Program Administrators (Staff) will mark APPROVED in the status section and lock the forms to prevent further changes by you. It will receive continued management, processing, and tracking by Staff.
IMPORTANT: This form must be completed by the traveler him/herself.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
1) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|2) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
|3) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:|
AFRICAN INTERNET SUMMIT' 2019 Kampala, Uganda, 9 to 21 June 2019. The Africa Internet Summit (AIS) is an annual, regional, multi-stakeholder ICT conference. It is the pinnacle of educational and business ICT event in Africa where key players in the Internet industry can interact with the global Internet community.
|4) Event/Conference Dates:|
|5) Event/Conference Website Link:|
|6) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
|7) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:|
8) Activity Sponsors:
9) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
I will be manning a BC Stand at the ICANN Boot for 2 days during the conference, interacting with participants interested in the BC and would make available copies of the BC factsheets, media prints and ICAANN Infographics. Guests would be encouraged to drop their complimentary cards in a box at our stand to qualify for a prized gift from MicroBoss. Copies of these fore mentioned materials would also be placed at strategic points around the conference venue and distributed at other business sessions during the conference.
My Proposed Outreach Outcome and Goals would see that:
1. This Outreach activity hopefully would result in at least 2 new membership applications from the African region after the Summit.
2. Businesses would be better informed about how to onboard into the BC and more awareness created locally about the BC and how businesses engage in the constituency.
3. The presence of the BC would allow for more visibility across the Continent amongst diverse stakeholders participating at the summit. It would be an opportunity to promote our values, mission and objectives, our stakes in the empowered community and crucial role in the overall stability, reliability and resiliency of the Internet
4. The issue of membership diversity is important for the BC and this outreach event will foster diversity within BC as new participants join our constituency to contribute to its diversity.
|10) Additional Information (optional):|
Working in conjunction with the ICANN Vice-President and his team, I intend to leverage on the ICANN African Day and the ICANN Special workshops to intimate the audience on the Business Constituency of ICANN and entertain questions from the audience.
11) Consent & Authorization:
If you agree to text above, please fill out your name and date in the box on the right.
CROP Trip Proposal Template (June 2018)