- An initial Additional Budget Request (ABR) envelope of USD 300,000 will be included in the draft Fiscal Year 2024 (FY24) ICANN Operating Plan and Budget. The initial ABR envelope may change depending on the outcome of the FY24 ABR process.
- Please review the ABR Principles to understand the types of requests that will be considered. Any request that violates the ABR Principles will not be considered.
- Please complete the ABR Request Form for each request. Every field is required. Incomplete requests will not be considered. (This Word version of the request form can help ICANN community groups prepare their submissions )
- If submitting more than one request, please prioritize the requests. This informs the review and evaluation by ICANN org.
- Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions period opens 17 October 2022.
- ICANN org is available for consultation with ICANN community groups throughout October, November, and December 2022 and January 2023.
- ICANN org will also host an informational webinar on 08 December 2022 at 16:00 UTC. Please register.
- The deadline for submissions is 30 January 2023.
- ICANN org will only accept complete requests.
- ICANN org will confirm receipt of each request and assign an application number.
- ICANN org will prepare an assessment report for the ICANN Board Finance Committee by 24 April 2023.
- The ICANN Board Finance Committee will review the ICANN org assessment report by 9 May 2023.
- The ICANN Board will consider the ICANN Board Finance Committee recommendations in late May 2023.
- ICANN org will subsequently publish the results of the FY24 ABR process.
Submission Period opens
17 October 2022
8 December 2022, 16:00 UTC
Submission Period closes
30 January 2023
ICANN org Assessment Report
24 April 2023
ICANN Board Finance Committee review
9 May 2023
ICANN Board consideration
Late May 2023