Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the New gTLD Review Group Session 1 on Monday 11 June 2012 at 1600 UTC
  Gisella Gruber-White:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/LwYQAg
  Gisella Gruber-White:Reminder *6 to mute and *7 to unmute
  Gisella Gruber-White:If you are on the Adobe Connect audio as well as the audio bridge, please mute your computer speakers
  Carlton Samuels:A LOT of noise!
  Carlton Samuels:I'm on
  Rudi Vansnick:hi everybody
  Justine Chew:hi all
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Hello everyone
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Hello all
  Rudi Vansnick:hi Dave
  Marcelo Telez:Hello Carlton, Hello Dev, hello everybody
  Heidi Ullrich:Hi All, Please go on mute if you are not speaking - *6 to mute. *7 to unmute
  Aziz:Hi everebody
  Marcelo Telez:It is too much noise
  Fouad Bajwa:Hello, Fouad here through a-c
  Heidi Ullrich:Roman Pelkih, IT staff, will be joining the call shortly.
  Gisella Gruber-White:Marcelo - we have muted your line
  Gisella Gruber-White:Alexander has joined the call
  Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome Alexander
  Alexander Kondaurov:Hi everybody!
  Marcelo Telez:I had press *6
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:the PDF is linked in the agenda for today's call : https://community.icann.org/x/LwYQAg
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Congratulations to the ALAC for this new role. I am sure that this has not happened all of a sudden. It is the result of the tremendous work done for ages by the volunteers of the ALAC and the At-Large. Kudos to the whole team.
  Alan Greenberg:I beleive that comments/objections are due for all applicaions in the same time-frame, regardlessof whether an application will be dealt with in the first or later batch.
  Rudi Vansnick:question : how much will we see from the applications ? i mean herewith what document will we have access to ?
  Carlton Samuels:@Rudi: I think all  of the application IF there is an objection!
  Heidi Ullrich:Roman, from ICANN IT, has joined the call.
  Alan Greenberg:COMMENTS or OBJECTIONS
  Dave Kissoondoyal:If I understand well, if there is any comment in support to any specific application, this also will be in the mandate of the WG to look for
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Dev Anand Teelucksingh: the PDF is linked in the agenda for today's call : https://community.icann.org/x/LwYQAg
  Rudi Vansnick:30 June => is not 8 weeks !
  Rudi Vansnick:do we have to recalculate 8 weeks from the 13th of June ?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:This is where the question is unclear.
  Dave Kissoondoyal:OCL +1
  Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome Eduardo
  Eduardo Diaz:Sorry I am late. into the call. I got my times mixed up!
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:tsssk... tsssk... ;-) Only kidding.
  Eduardo Diaz:Where are we on the agenda?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:5000 words Maximum? Or 5000 words minimum? Or 5000 words average?
  Rudi Vansnick:i'll check new AG
  Marcelo Telez:5000 words o characters?
  Rudi Vansnick:Objections are limited to 5000 words or 20 pages,whichever is less, excluding attachments.
  Rudi Vansnick:3.3.1 Objection Filing Procedures
  Rudi Vansnick:i've been through the AG now
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/en/program-status/objection-dispute-resolution
  Matt Ashtiani:A copy of the current document can be downloaded here - https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/31168785/proposal+for+the+ALAC+to+submit+public+comments+on+and+file+objections+to+new+gTLD+applications-11-March-2012.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1331696212000
  Alan Greenberg:If the document being submitted is too large, at the first level, I think the submitter would have to give us an abbreviated version.
  Fatimata:I am off line
  Fatimata:I thank you all as I have to leave
  Fatimata:I would love to attend the tuesday session but will not be able to.
  Rudi Vansnick:i thought the objection should be documented on the category based on the procedures
  Eduardo Diaz:Can we divide the 1500 applications by the number of people in the group and make each person responsible for that group?
  Marcelo Telez:please, my call is out
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Marcelo - we will call you back
  Marcelo Telez:thank´s Gisella
  Rudi Vansnick:@Alan: exactly
  Fatimata:Hi Eduardo.  WWe have to think carefully about that.  One group might receive any objection while another one will receive all of them
  Gisella Gruber-White:Marcelo is back
  Eduardo Diaz:Just an idea.
  Fatimata:Thank you all and bye
  Gisella Gruber-White:Thank you Fatimata
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Thanks Fatimata
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Marcelo - we have muted your line
  Rudi Vansnick:@Carlton : +1
  Dave Kissoondoyal:A comment can be either in support or in objection to an application
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:@Alan: This is exactly why I think that this WG will need to put a lot of emphasis on Objections Process -- because of the seriousness of filing an objection. As you say $500 000? Some may have already spent millions of $ !!!
  Rudi Vansnick:i think so
  Gisella Gruber-White:Justine - you are only on the AC room audio
  Gisella Gruber-White:do you have your microphone on?
  Eduardo Diaz:Is this the new mailing list created for the group: newgtldrg@icann.org?
  Heidi Ullrich:yes, Eduardo
  Eduardo Diaz:Thanks.
  Justine Chew:i just wanted to pre-empt tomorrow's call
  Eduardo Diaz:Yes!
  Eduardo Diaz:We should have another conference call same time next Monday
  Justine Chew:I will not be on tomorrow's call. Can someone point me to how the workspace / wiki works please?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:@Justine: in order to connect your microphone, you click on the telephone Icon at the top of this page & enable audio. There are times which this does not work, though. (check audio mic on your computer)
  Eduardo Diaz:Is this group having a meeting in Prague?
  Rudi Vansnick:do we know the day ?
  Justine Chew:@Olivier: tried that, not working
  Eduardo Diaz:I did not see it? When is it?
  Heidi Ullrich:Tuesday, 26 June 2012Joint At-Large New gTLD WG and Review Group Meeting  Time:  15:30-17:00Meeting Room: Roma
  Eduardo Diaz:Thanks Heidi
  Rudi Vansnick:thanks Heidi
  Heidi Ullrich:Agenda:     General Introduction (Moderator: Avri)    Review Team - Review of Operations and Duties of Members    Review of Dashboard (Dev Anand Teelucksingh)    Next Steps of RG
  Heidi Ullrich:There will be the the same remote participation as on these calls.
  Heidi Ullrich:Adigo and Adobe Connect
  Heidi Ullrich:You're welcome, Rudi !
  Carlton Samuels:Have to run.  Must make a living....and its raining so will take time to drive to the next place
  Heidi Ullrich:and Eduardo.
  Justine Chew:@Dev: thanks!
  Rudi Vansnick:thanks Dev for the great work done
  Marcelo Telez:@Dev good work as usual
  Heidi Ullrich:RG Workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+New+gTLD+Review+Group+Workspace
  Dave Kissoondoyal:thanks @Dev, Olivier and the ICANN staff (Heidi, Gisella,....)
  Eduardo Diaz:Bye. See you tomorrow!
  Alexander Kondaurov:Till tomorrow!
  Eduardo Diaz:Was this call recorded?
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:yes
  Rudi Vansnick:@Eduardo:  i don"t think, i do not see the red bullet
  Dave Kissoondoyal:thanks all and bye
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Yes the call is recordeded
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:all calls are recorded and archived.
  Gisella Gruber-White:Thank you very much
  Alexander Kondaurov:Thank tou!
  Kenny Huang:bye
  Marcelo Telez:bye everyone
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks everyone!
  Marcelo Telez:thanks Dev !
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Call recordings are transcribed too.

• No labels