1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:||Non-Commercial|
|Not-for-Profit Operational Concerns (NPOC)|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
York University, Toronto, Canada
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Prof Emeritus & Senior Scholar
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Research and development in ICT for Development; Internet governance and systems strengthening; citizenship in the Internet ecosystem; stakeholder awareness and engagement; ICT & SDGs; Education
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
That the GNSO policy development process operate in and serve the public interest.
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
To be updated shortly (March 25, 2017)
13) Additional Information (optional):
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)