IMPORTANT: (1) Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option at the top of this page when updating this page/form; and (2) You must be logged in to this site with a valid Username/Password in order to add/change SOI information.
1) Your Name:
Personal Profile Picture/Image (Optional):
|2) Stakeholder Group:|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
6) Please identify your current position(s):
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimis stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
Over the last 7 years I have been very active on issues regarding domain name disputes. My professional activities and academic research is related to Domain names disputes and aftermarket. I'm the Domain Names Committee President at the Mexican Academy of Informatics Law (AMDI) and I'm an active member of ISOC Chapter Mexico. Furthermore, I have imparted the Domain Names cathedra in several Universities in México such as UNAM, UP, ITESM, ANÁHUAC, INFOTEC, among others. Moreover, I'm the Founder and CEO of Kalpa Protección Digital, the first consultant firm specialized in domain names in Mexico. Additionally, this is a great opportunity to apply my knowledge to develop better Rights Protection Mechanisms that ensure legal certainty to trademark owners and domainers.
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)