1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:||Non-Commercial|
|Not-for-Profit Operational Concerns (NPOC)|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
The Gambia YMCA
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Coordinator Computer Training Centre and Digital Studio
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
• ICT For Development • ICT and Education • Internet Governance • Communication as a Catalyst for Development • Youth Entrepreneurship and ICT • Digital Media for Advocacy • Kiddies ICT & Creative Summer Camp • Educate and Innovative Monthly Meet up Sessions for Kids.
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
National Resource Person for the West African Internet Governance Forum Gambia Chapter Working Group 3 Member Freedom Online Coalition. Individual member Association for Progressive Communication. Member implementation Working Group Open Data Charter
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)