1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:|
Non-Commercial Users (NCUC)
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
6) Please identify your current position(s):
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimis stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
I am representing the values, principles and concerns of noncommercial registrants in the domain name system.
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
Currently I am Co-Chair of the RPM WG and a member of the SubPro WG. I served as Vice-Chair of the First Whois Review Team (2010-2011); I have been a member of Task Forces and Working Groups dating back to the founding of ICANN. I co-founded the Noncommercial Users Constituency with Professor Milton Mueller and am a current member of both NCUC and NCSG. As past Director of Policy for .ORG, I have also been a representative to the Registries Stakeholder Group in the past.
13) Additional Information (optional):
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)