Tuesday 5 April 2011 at 14.00 UTC
07:00 PDT, 10:00 EST, 11:00 Buenos Aires/Rio de Janeiro, 15:00 London, 16:00 CEST (for other places see: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html)
Adobe Connect: http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/irtpb
1. Roll Call / Update SOI-DOI
2. Public comments received (see http://forum.icann.org/lists/irtp-b-proposed-final-report/ and attached summary / analysis)
3. Discuss approach for reviewing public comments
4. Proposed timeline for finalizing report for submission to GNSO Council
5. Emergency Action Channel – discuss approach for further refinement
6. Next steps & confirm next meeting
IRTP Part B WG Meeting – Action Items from 5 April meeting
- Develop public comment review tool, including comments received during public sessions in SFO (Marika)
- Prepare first draft of proposal for Emergency Action Channel, taking into account public comments received for WG review (Mikey, James – if there are other volunteers, please let Mikey and James know)
- Check process for .NET renewal (Marika) - FYI: The agreement is due to expire on 30 June 2011 and work is underway to renew it prior to its expiration. There will be a public posting associated with the renewal.
- Possible impact of recently adopted WG Guidelines – Please review attached summary that provides a brief overview of the main elements of the GNSO Working Group Guidelines (All)
- It was agreed to extend the IRTP Part B WG meetings to 90 minutes from next week's meeting onward – for those that were not on the call, please inform the mailing list if this does not work for you.
- The WG agreed to set end of May as a target for completion of the Final Report (All)