As chair of the SSAC I have the privilege to deliver SAC-072 to you which is the response from SSAC on this question.
In short (excerpt from SAC-072 executive summary, full text is in the document):
The SSAC finds that the recommendations in SAC 069 are satisfied by the CWG proposal.
The SSAC therefore:
1. Thanks the CWG for its hard work on developing its proposal for consideration by the chartering organizations;
2. Wishes to continue to participate in the dialogue until the CWG work officially concludes;
3. Approves the CWG Proposal (11 June 2015 version), with comments.
4. Understands that the CWG-Stewardship Final Proposal is dependent on the ICANN-level accountability mechanisms being developed by the CCWG- Accountability (Work Stream 1).
5. Welcomes and will consider the CWG’s invitation to SSAC to participate in the proposed post-transition IANA structures.