II. Existing, Pre-Transition Arrangements – Oversight and Accountability
This section should describe all the ways in which oversight is conducted over the IANA functions operator’s provision of the services and activities listed in Section I and all the ways in which the IANA functions operator is currently held accountable for the provision of those services. For each oversight or accountability mechanism, please provide as many of the following as are applicable:
- Which IANA functions (identified in Section I) are affected.
- If the policy sources identified in Section II.A are affected, identify which ones are affected and explain in what way.
- A description of the entity or entities that provide oversight or perform accountability functions, including how individuals are selected or removed from participation in those entities.
- A description of the mechanism (e.g., contract, reporting scheme, auditing scheme, etc.). This should include a description of the consequences of the IANA functions operator not meeting the standards established by the mechanism, the extent to which the output of the mechanism is transparent and the terms under which the mechanism may change.
- Jurisdiction(s) in which the mechanism applies and the legal basis on which the mechanism rests.
Name = CWG-RFP2B
Delivery = next meeting (30 October 2014)
- Allan MacGillivray (ccNSO) – Rapporteur/Coordinator
- Chuck Gomes (GNSO)
- Kieren McCarthy
- Paul Kane (ccTLD)
- Holly Raiche (ALAC)
- Martin Boyle (ccNSO)
- Seun Ojedeji (ALAC)
- Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC)
- Sivasubramanian Muthusamy (ALAC)
- Phil Corwin (GNSO)
- Dwi Elfrida (GAC)
- CWG working group charter - https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/Charter
- ICG RFP - https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/rfp-iana-stewardship-08sep14-en.pdf
- Reference document repository - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bycchop8VaMWdWNibklDQzhWdXc&usp=sharing
- Sub-groups repository - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bycchop8VaMWeDFnY3FXckRJbWc&usp=sharing