DATE: Tuesday, 08 March 2022
TIME: 14:30 - 16:00
ROOM: Zoom 6
Questions from the Board:
- What are your key priorities for ICANN work in 2022, how do these priorities help achieve ICANN’s common objectives as expressed in the FY 2021-2025 Strategic Plan, and how do you see Community, Board and org moving forward together on a way to achieve these?
- If any, what suggestions would you have to enhance ICANN’s effectiveness and efficiency with regards to the process of implementation after adoption of a PDP or Review recommendations?
Additional Topic: European Commission Study on DNS Abuse
- What are Board members’ thoughts on the recently published Study on DNS Abuse, commissioned by the European Commission? Does the Board plan to respond to the Study in any way?
Questions for the Board:
- On Topic 1 (Priorities): What are the Board’s priorities for 2022? Can the Board share any initial responses to the priorities other community groups have shared and whether/how it plans to coordinate priorities across the community?
- On Topic 2 (Implementation Improvements): Does the Board believe the Operational Design Phase can positively contribute to making the implementation process more effective and efficient? If so, how?