The Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group will meet face to faceat the ICANN meeting in Beijing.
It is scheduled for Wednesday 10 April 2013 at 07.30 - 09.00 China Standard Time; for other places see http://tinyurl.com/dxfmfou.
This is a face to face meeting of the Generic Names Supporting Organization's (GNSO) IRTP Part D Policy Development Process Working Group. IRTP is an existing consensus policy developed through the GNSO’s policy development process that is currently under review. The WG is dealing with six specific Charter questions related to the IRTP; these include:
- whether reporting requirements for registries and dispute providers should be developed;
- whether additional provisions should be included in the TDRP (Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy) on how to handle disputes when multiple transfers have occurred;
- whether dispute options for registrants should be developed;
- Whether the universal adoption and implementation of EPP AuthInfo codes has eliminated the need of FOAs.
- For the complete Charter see https://community.icann.org/display/ITPIPDWG/3.+WG+Charter.
- Welcome (James Bladel and Mikey O'Connor, Co-Chairs of the IRTP Part D Working Group)
- Background to IRTP Part D
- Overview of Charter questions and work achieved so far
- Continue to assess Charter questions and discuss relevant issues
- 30min Q&A session, comments and discussion from non-working group members are particularly sought
Work Plan for the IRTP Part D Working Group - 2. WG Work Plan
IRTP Part D Final Issue Report - http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/issue-report-irtp-d-08jan13-en.pdf
Public comment forum on the Preliminary Issue Report - http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/irtp-d-prelim-issue-report-14nov12-en.htm
Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy - http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/transfers/policy-01jun12.htm
GNSO Working Group Guidelines - http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-1-gnso-wg-guidelines-07apr11-en.pdf
GNSO Policy Development Process (PDP) - http://gnso.icann.org/en/basics/pdp-process.htm