Please find below the Remote Participation details for all the GNSO Open and Public Meetings during ICANN75 in Kuala Lumpur
Prep Week: 06-08 September 2022
Plenary Week: 17-22 September 2022
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
- This will be a hybrid meeting with both in-person and virtual participation.
- All ICANN75 AGM sessions will be conducted during regular working hours in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (UTC +8)
- Registration and signing in will be required to participate.
- Attendance at an ICANN Public Meeting is free to the public, but does require registration view the schedule. You may attend all sessions and events, unless otherwise indicated on the schedule.
- Last minute room changes are possible. Please see the ICANN75 Schedule for the most up-to-date information.
Remote Participation Tips:
You will have the following three options to connect your audio during ICANN meetings:
- VoIP, via your laptop microphone (Computer audio option)
- Call out to your phone from the Zoom room (Call me option)
- Dial into the Zoom audio bridge (Telephone audio option)
Please note that the VoIP audio option is the preferred choice.
To listen only, find your meeting on the schedule and select the audio streaming option.