Members:  Patricio Poblete, Nigel Roberts, Eberhard Lisse, Danko Jevtovic, Wafa Dahmani, Barrack Otieno, Nick Wenban-Smith, Allan MacGillivray

Participants: Michele Neylon, Maureen Hilyard, Marita Moll, Nenad Orlic

Observers and experts:  

Staff:  Bart Boswinkel, Kim Carlson

Apologies:  Peter Van Roste, Peter Koch, Jaap Akkerhuis, Martin Boyle (TBD), Peter Vergote, Barbara Povse, Nigel Roberts, Stephen Deerhake, Elise Gerich, Debbie Monahan


1. Welcome & roll call
2. Action items
a. Action 31 Aug -01: Overview of email exchange (completed, and shared with membership). See item 3 on agenda.
b. Action 31 Aug -02: ISO 3166 standard for membership WG (ongoing)
c. Action 31 Aug -03 Share Presentation Kim Davies (completed)
3. Work plan discussion: what are next steps?
4. AOB
5. Next meeting
6. Closure


Transcript:  EN

Documents and Background Material:

Chat transcript:

Kimberly Carlson:welcome to today's cc PDP WG on Retirement call on 14 September @12:00 UTC
el:Mechele can you her us?
el:We shall start on the hour :-)-O
Michele Neylon:I could hear you earlier
Michele Neylon:it's silent now
Michele Neylon:yes
el:I am not saying anything, though I can hear background noise :-)-O
Nenad Orlic:Hi everybody
Nenad Orlic:Hi everybody
Danko Jevtović:Agreed
Nick Wenban-Smith:hi everyone
Kimberly Carlson:Hi all for those who just joined, we are just reviewing action items
Michele Neylon:agree
Nenad Orlic:ok
Danko Jevtović:Great sugestion
Nick Wenban-Smith:agree
Allan MacGillivray 2:its a good idea
Michele Neylon:clear agreeement on terminology = good
Michele Neylon:coffee = good
Nick Wenban-Smith:@allan no objection to testing any policy options against what happened with .SU, but may be start with vanilla removal from the list to start?
Wafa Dahmani:Hi all
Bart Boswinkel:Please mute our phones if you ar enot speaking
Kimberly Carlson:Barrack has joined the call - phone only
Danko Jevtović:Another point was regarding ccTLD creation. I don’t think that is inside the remit of this WG. Also ccTLD is created on request of a future manager, so it cannot be automatic process.
Allan MacGillivray 2:Eberhard - can we then ask Kim to put a collection of SU documents on the WG wikiÉ
Nenad Orlic:exactly, i'm not sure what you managed to hear me
Nenad Orlic:is there a scenario when retirement process infacts ends with moving to reserve
Danko Jevtović:Nenad, we heard you OK
Danko Jevtović:I support Eberhard`s idea to try to look on this process from the finite-state machine point of view.
Allan MacGillivray 2:wqe will have a discussion on triggers aT SOME LATER POIONT.
Kimberly Carlson:18:00 UTC
Michele Neylon:thanks
Nick Wenban-Smith:efficient chairing :)
Danko Jevtović:Thank you all
Kimberly Carlson:Thank you all, bye
Nenad Orlic:bye
Nick Wenban-Smith:bye
Wafa Dahmani:bye all
Maureen Hilyard:Very short meeting.. great
Mirjana Tasic .rs:Bye all!

  • No labels