Attendeesattendance at face to face meetings is not registered.
Attendees - staffBart Boswinkel, Joke Braeken
ApologiesHiro Hotta
Agenda

1. Welcome

2. Housekeeping

2.1. Term of Service MPC members

2.2. Scheduling of meetings

4. Preliminary feedback from ICANN64

5. Preparing for ICANN65

6. AOB & Next Meeting

Documents
Recordings

https://64.schedule.icann.org/meetings/962120

Chat

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 10:29) -------------------------------------- 

Joke Braeken: hello Janett, thank you for joining remotely!

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 10:33) -------------------------------------- 

Joke Braeken: Welcome Mustafa, chair Alejandra just kicked off the session

Jannett: Hello 

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 10:43) -------------------------------------- 

Joke Braeken: Mustafa or Jannett, do not hesitate to write questions or comments in the chat, if you want me to read them out loud for you

Joke Braeken: When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the microphone in this session, please provide your name and affiliation if you are representing one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>. When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud on the microphone, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>.  Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic.

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 10:59) -------------------------------------- 

Joke Braeken: <COMENT>I understand that this proposal is based on the the group charter, but for any new proposal should encourage the participation and keeping of the active members.And losing almost half of the group members also is great threat to the continuity of the group.My recommendation is to encourage the members to stay and actively participate the group activity  and only to track only the non active members and to propose proposal for losing  the membership the non active members <COMENT

Joke Braeken: this comment was submitted by Mustafa via email, I asked the floor to chair Alejandra

Mustafa: Thanks for Joke,<COMENT>I understand that this proposal is based on the the group charter, but for any new proposal should encourage the participation and keeping of the active members.And losing almost half of the group members also is great threat to the continuity of the group.My recommendation is to encourage the members to stay and actively participate the group activity  and only to track only the non active members and to propose proposal for losing  the membership the non active members <COMENT>Sorry I am using my mobile and did not succeed to submit on the comment section if the chat 

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 11:03) -------------------------------------- 

Mustafa: Thanks Joke 

Joke Braeken: welcome Mustafa. if you have difficulties submitting longer texts in the chat,  please just give me a heads-up that I should check my e-mails.

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 11:15) -------------------------------------- 

Mustafa: <QUESTION>It is possible the first term to end on March 2020 for the first group and the second group term membership to end at March 2021 <QUESTION>

Joke Braeken: i asked the floor Mustafa

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 11:45) -------------------------------------- 

Jannett: `ñp´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´

Jannett: sorry

Joke Braeken: No worries Jannett

Joke Braeken: Here is the link to the MPC satisfaction surveyhttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ICANN64MPC [surveymonkey.com] [surveymonkey.com [surveymonkey.com]] Best

Ajay Data: Thank you Joke. 

Joke Braeken: welcome Ajay

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 11:51) -------------------------------------- 

Mustafa: Thanks Joke, Done

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 11:56) -------------------------------------- 

Joke Braeken: here are the survey results: https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-622NBLCMV/ [surveymonkey.com]

-------------------------------------- (03/14/2019 12:02) -------------------------------------- 

Joke Braeken: Next meeting: Wed, 27 March 13 UTC. 

Joke Braeken: Secretariat will send proposal to mailing list. Objections to be submitted latest next week Wednesday

Joke Braeken: thank you all for participating

Joke Braeken: this meeting has now ended

Mustafa: thanks  Joke

• No labels