Members: Alejandra Reynoso, Abibu Ntahigiye (phone only), Debbie Monahan, Demi Getschko, Katrina Sataki, Paublo Rodriguez, Stephen Deerhake, Byron Holland, Hiro Hotta, Abdalla Omari, Young-eum Lee, Margarita Valdes, Nigel Roberts, Peter Vergote (14)
NomCom/Observers/Liasons/Regional Organizations: Peter Van Roste, Maureen Hilyard, Leonid Todorov, Ching Chiao, Christelle Vaval, Barrack Otieno
Staff: Bart Boswinkel, Kim Carlson, joke Braeken
Did not attend - no apology sent: None
- Draft Agenda ccNSO Council Meeting 12 January 2017 .docx
- Draft Agenda ccNSO Council Meeting 12 January 2017 .pdf
- ccNSO Council Meeting 12 January 2017 .docx
- ccNSO Council Meeting 12 January 2017 .pdf
- FinalReport-EPSRP redline.pdf
- Item 5 12 January agenda Resolution Adoption Final Report ccNSO WG EPSRP.pdf
- Notes on SSAC88-21122016.pdf
- 11.3 ICANN58_BlockSched_v1.2_6Jan16_ccNSOsessions.pdf
Kimberly Carlson:Hello, all - welcome
Alejandra Reynoso [.gt]:Hi Demi :)
Peter Van Roste (CENTR):Hello Everyone!
Bart Boswinkel:Hi All
Peter Van Roste (CENTR):yes!
Joke Braeken:hello everyome
Stephen Deerhake:Hello all.
Pablo Rodriguez:Hi all, can you hear me
Katrina Sataki:yes, we could hear you
Kimberly Carlson:Hi Pablo,, we heard you. I muted your line
Katrina Sataki:but better mute if you're not talking
Alejandra Reynoso [.gt]:Happy new year! :)
Ching Chiao:Happy 2017!
Byron:Happy New Year all:=)
Pablo Rodriguez:Happy new year to all!!
Stephen Deerhake:Nigel will be joining shortly...
Young-eum Lee:Sorry for joining late. Miscalculated the time.
Maureen Hilyard:Thank you Katrina. That would be great.
Peter Vergote:Good evening everyone!
Alejandra Reynoso [.gt]:Yup, I was seconding :)
Barrack Otieno:Hi Everyone sorry for joining late connectivity challenges
Nigel Roberts:Ithink it is important we step up.
Nigel Roberts:Peter's caution is wise. We should step up even so.
Barrack Otieno:+ 1
Stephen Deerhake:+1 Nigel
Byron:Agree with Peter's caution, but continue to participate
Stephen Deerhake:+1 Byron as well.
Peter Van Roste (CENTR):We were very happy we could contribute in this way!
Ching Chiao:I think Patrick did an excellent job !!
Barrack Otieno:Thank you Peter, well done
Barrack Otieno:We appreciate Patricks contribution
Bart Boswinkel:RFC 6912
Hiro Hotta:I don't have anything to say here
Peter Vergote:Katrina, are you by default memeber of this working party
Katrina Sataki:I'd like to pariicipate, yes :) but not by default
Ching Chiao:does any current councilors participate previous review ?
Barrack Otieno:cant hear Peter well
Peter Vergote:No problem, I gladly give you or Nigel the opportunity to participate in this since I'm not aware of all details here
Peter Vergote:Ok, Bart, thanks for clarifictions
Bart Boswinkel:ylaw langauge on specific reviews section 4.6 1 October
Bart Boswinkel:Specific guidance on the selection process is provided within the operating standards developed for the conduct of reviews under this Section 4.6 (the "Operating Standards"). The Operating Standards shall be developed through community consultation, including public comment opportunities as necessary that comply with the designated practice for public comment periods within ICANN. The Operating Standards must be aligned with the following guidelines:
Stephen Deerhake:OK. Thank you Byron. Could you report back to me on where they are? thanks.
Nigel Roberts:Stephen is very quiet compared with everyone else
Nigel Roberts:I have at least one item for AOB
Stephen Deerhake:Did I put everyone asleep?
Abdalla Omari:No Stephen :)
Nigel Roberts:In case we run out of time, I will put my AOB here
Peter Vergote:We were listening with an increasing feeling of uneasiness because of the issues you were raising ;-) Thanks so much for the valuable feedback
Byron:No, just trying to absorp it. Thanks for the detailed review
Stephen Deerhake:Thank you Peter and Byron. If anyone wants my current draft interpretation of Annex D (incomplete; finished through 2.4; 3.1 is almost complete), let me know.
Pablo Rodriguez:Stephen please send me a copy
Stephen Deerhake:Will do.
Stephen Deerhake:I hate to be blunt about it, but this HLT scheduling needs to be brought under control. This is a serious impact on TechDay.
Peter Vergote:I agree with Stephen, this is getting in the way of our normal constituency work!
Stephen Deerhake:Who are the "they" that are pushing HIT on us?
Alejandra Reynoso [.gt]:All other constituencies: GAC mainly
Alejandra Reynoso [.gt]:They realized that they would be drafting their communique while the HITs were scheduled
Debbie:I like the idea of HIT as a way of discusing interesting things that impact more than just one area - just need to sort out timing
Alejandra Reynoso [.gt]:Since they want to participate, they asked to shift them
Stephen Deerhake:Thank you for info Alejandra.
Alejandra Reynoso [.gt]:You're welcome Stephen
Byron:Yes, its working
Peter Vergote:I can hear you!
Abdalla Omari:yes I can hear you
demi:Bye , thanks and, again, an Happy 2017
Ching Chiao:Thanks everyone, bye
Christelle Vaval:Bye all!
Peter Van Roste (CENTR):Thanks Katrina, Bye everyone!
Kimberly Carlson:Thank you, bye
Katrina Sataki:thank you, bye!
Stephen Deerhake:Bye all.
Alejandra Reynoso [.gt]:Thank you bye :)
Pablo Rodriguez:Bye everyone
Barrack Otieno:thanks bye all
Bart Boswinkel:Bye all
Peter Vergote:Txs, Katrina. Bye all and cu soon