7.1. The Board should explore mechanisms to improve Public Comment through adjusted time allotments, forward planning regarding the number of consultations given anticipated growth in participation, and new tools that facilitate participation.
7.2. The Board should establish a process under the Public Comment Process where those who commented or replied during the Public Comment and/or Reply Comment period(s) can request changes to the synthesis reports in cases where they believe the staff incorrectly summarized their comment(s).
Archived Recommendation #7 Executive Summaries:
- Recommendation 7 - September 2015
- Recommendation 7 - June 2015
- Recommendation 7 - April 2015
- Recommendation 7 - January 2015
- Recommendation 7 - October 2014