|No.||Recommendation||Recipient||Thematic Group Source||Assignees||Status|
|9||ICANN should open regional offices with a clear strategy, subject to a cost-benefit analysis, focusing on the areas where the access to the Internet is growing, and where such growth is more likely to occur.||ICANN Board; ICANN Staff||TG2|
- Staff to provide the Strategy document before LA.
- ALAC to expand on this recommendation
- Ariel Liang to follow up the GSE team and Heidi Ullrich with regard to the Strategy document
(ALAC-GSE Part 1)
- Note on Slide: This should be referred to ICANN’s Operations Team
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond:
- It's pretty much done and dusted. ICANN has opened offices to cover all of the five regions, so that works well.