The ITU Seeks Public Opinion on the WCIT - Click here
Please find below a number of useful links.
ITU DOCUMENTS / WEB SITE
- CWG-WCIT TD-64 (the draft ITRs) for public access / WCIT Dubai meeting pages
- Government officials of ITU member states
- The U.N. vs. the Internet: The fight escalates
- U.N. Telecom Agency Denies Internet Takeover Rumors
- Int'l proposals for U.N. Internet regulations draws bipartisan rebuke
- US lawmakers draft resolution opposing expanded UN regulation of internet
- Proposed New IETF Standard Would Create a Nationally Partitioned "Internet"
- New gTLDs: Competition or Concentration? Innovation or Domination?
- Contest for new domain name endings heats up
- ICANN Announces More Than Domain Names During its Reveal Day Last Week
- Study of New Domain Extensions Ranks Highest Potential Value and Chances of Success
- ICANN may let new TLD applicants modify their applications
- FBI worried about IPv6 public traceability, says legislation may be needed
- ISOC Lebanon Celebrates the IPv6 World Launch Day
- PTA and APNIC to hold workshop on IPv6 & DNSSEC
- IPv6 Launch Day Saw Over 3,000 Companies Make The Switch
- The IPv6 Headache: The move from IPv4 to IPv6 is at the forefront of many enterprises' strategies for 2012 and beyond
- For Content Regulation the Answer Lies in Self-regulation
- Internet exchange networks are increasing - ISPA
- Keith Davidson appointed trustee of international Internet Society