Julia Charvolen:Welcome all to the ALAC Leadership Team monthly meeting on Thursday 19 December 2013 at 1700 UTC
  Julia Charvolen:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/2zOfAg
  Julia Charvolen:Dev will be 5 minutes late
  Evan Leibovitch:https://icann.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/148987 is the link to the CWG
  Heidi Ullrich:Hi All
  Julia Charvolen:Sync is off so all of you can scroll down
  Julia Charvolen:Dev Anand joined the Adobe Connect
  Matt Ashtiani:At-Large Registration Issues Working Group -https://community.icann.org/x/Cy6fAg
  Heidi Ullrich:The membership is the mergerof the WHOIS and RRR WGs
  Heidi Ullrich:Would you like a re-confirmation call for these members?
  Holly Raiche:@ Heidi - yes.  I was planning to send an email to all of them to ask if they want to be part of this group
  Julie Hammer:Thanks, in the room now.  Realised I had clicked the link to the ALAC Room rather than ALAC ExCom Room.  Didn't realise till now they were different links!  Sorry!
  Heidi Ullrich:Design Team webpage: gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/cross-community
  Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, Holly!
  Heidi Ullrich:Welcome, Julie!
  Heidi Ullrich:Should we note these?
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:were the newcomers in the ICANN Academy?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Raf was. Hadja was supposed to be nut missed part of it
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:but missed
  Heidi Ullrich:Raf, Leon were
  Maureen Hilyard:I like that idea, Evan.. an update of the status of gTLDs
  Heidi Ullrich:Could the  new gTLD WG be involved in this?
  Evan Leibovitch:Sure can
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:could this be one of the themes for the Summit?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:probably too involved for the Summit -- I mean the new gTLD Program is all so complex I fear ALS reps will be lost in the jargon & coplexity
  Holly Raiche:@Evan - can we talk separately about topics for the forum?
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:it would be a great opportunity given the overarching theme "The user perspective"
  Holly Raiche:@ OCL - maybe take the opportunity to explai?
  Holly Raiche:And thanks Dev - I like the title
  Evan Leibovitch:Proposed action item: That the new gTLD WG be charged with creating a statement on "the state of the gTLD expansion", analysizing and proposing possible new measures, for considerayon by ALAC and presentatioon at the Singapore meeting
  Heidi Ullrich:35
  Evan Leibovitch:35?
  Heidi Ullrich:new gTLDs have been delegated, correct?
  Evan Leibovitch:One doies not negate the other. This statement can be a good resource for the appropriate summit engagement
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Indeed
  Maureen Hilyard:I would agree that voters need information, but a confidentiality agreement would be important
  Maureen Hilyard:+1 Dev  - information about Sebastian should relate to his performance connected to At Large interests
  Evan Leibovitch:Instead of "360 review" we can call it "the third-degree review" :-)
  Heidi Ullrich:HI All, I have to leave for another call.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:thanks Heidi
  Alan Greenberg:nOT SOMEONE WHO CAN IMPROVE THE POSITION OF alac, SOMEONE WHO CAN IMPROVE THE VISIBILITY AND ISSUES RELATED TO users.
  Alan Greenberg:Sorry for caps
  Alan Greenberg:But that is life!
  Holly Raiche:I have just been cut off
  Julia Charvolen:We are dialing back to you hOLLY
  Julia Charvolen:Holly (sorry for caps)
  Holly Raiche:thanks
  Holly Raiche:Can we each have time to look at the schedule and get back to Tijani?
  Holly Raiche:Okay - I"ll get back to whomever
  Maureen Hilyard:So are we saying moving AlAC's normal Sunday programme to Monday?
  Maureen Hilyard:An adapted format of the normal Sunday meeting?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Question: are we removing our Sunday ALAC session altogether or replacing it elsewhere inthe week?
  Maureen Hilyard:We may be able to move some of our sessions into the ALS programme..
  Holly Raiche:Happy holidays to everyone
  Maureen Hilyard:thank you Olivier. Have a great break..
  Maureen Hilyard:LOL :)
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you all! Happy Holidays !!
  Maureen Hilyard:Yes Thanks very much to the staff as well..
  Julie Hammer:Happy Christmas to everyone!  Talk in 2014!!
  Maureen Hilyard:Bye all
  Heidi Ullrich:Happy Holidays!!!
  • No labels