Gisella Gruber:Welcome to the ALAC Leadership Team (ALT) Mid-Monthly Meeting on Wednesday 24 September 2014 at 20:00 UTC
  Gisella Gruber:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/NhPxAg
  Heidi Ullrich:Hi All
  Leon Sanchez:Hello everyone
  Evan Leibovitch:Just a small reminder: only two of the five (non-liaison) ALT members is on this call. And Alan and I have a similar hard stop.
  Heidi Ullrich:Dev as sent a note that he will be approx 30 mins late
  Leon Sanchez:agree with Evan
  Evan Leibovitch:Is there a link to the RySG statement eaily at hand to anyone?
  Evan Leibovitch:+1 alan on that
  Evan Leibovitch:OK, I'll look
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac/2014-September/008124.html
  Alan Greenberg:I am suggesting that the Chair ask for agreement of the ALAC (via a call for any disagreement). to allow him to support the RySG statement or something that reasonably evolves from it by the 27th and do so formally on behalf of the ALAC.
  Alan Greenberg:If we do NOT do that, RoP 5.11 applies
  Alan Greenberg:5.11 The ALAC Chair may make substantive decisions on behalf of the ALAC if thematter is of such urgency that the ALAC cannot practically be consulted. To theextent possible, this must be done in consultation with the ALT. Any such decisionmust be reported to the ALAC without undue delay and must be ratified by theALAC as soon as practical
  Evan Leibovitch:Well, you have my OK as chair of the relevant working group to proceed that way.
  Evan Leibovitch:have to step away 1 min
  Evan Leibovitch:back. dialed in on my mobile.
  Evan Leibovitch:I will have to exit connect but will still be on the call
  Evan Leibovitch:If I am cut off I will dial back in
  Heidi Ullrich:@Olivier, could you make the process for the CWG an AI with deadlines?
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:;-)
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:No kidding ;-D
  Alan Greenberg:I think people are tired of new gTLD discussions...
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:actually ICANN 52 is early February = Feb 8-15
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:sorry Feb 8-12
  Gisella Gruber:@ Julie - I have same issue as you - if I change my AC volume, I get dropped! Will check on this and keep you posted
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Possible Q: How does GSE identify gaps in stakeholder representation and how does the GSE act accordingly?
  Alan Greenberg:12 minutes to go.
  Leon Sanchez:I have the exact same problem as Gisella and Julie
  Gisella Gruber:@ Leon/Julie - will check on this - it is SO frustrating!
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Hmm, I just adjusted my AC volume - no probl
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:There have been updates to Adobe Flash : http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html
  Heidi Ullrich:Is this ok?
  Heidi Ullrich:What is being done to make ICANN accessibile to global end users (i.e., reduction in acryonyms, clear and concise language in publications/website)
  Heidi Ullrich:without the typos!
  Heidi Ullrich:See text from annnouncement: To join the Cross Community Group, simply submit your name and affiliation1 to accountability-ccg-members@icann.org.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:The Graphic is on: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=49349497
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Take care Alan
  Leon Sanchez:I am sorry, I can't hear well
  Glenn McKnight:Just  monitorning  the call not  particpanting
  Leon Sanchez:I think I heard we are encouraged to speak but I'm afraid I couldn't as it has been hard for me to keep up with the conversation as I have a lot of noise where I am
  Julie Hammer:Apologies but I need to leave the call now.  Bye everyone.
  Heidi Ullrich:Bye, Julie. See you in LA!
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Good one re: public trust
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:and mine as well
  Glenn McKnight:Old  guys  are  retiring
  Heidi Ullrich:Hey, you are all still expected to be 100% in LA! :)
  Leon Sanchez:Round of applause for your work guys!
  Glenn McKnight:sad
  Heidi Ullrich:LOL
  Heidi Ullrich:You finally learned, Olivier!! ;)
  Glenn McKnight:hurry
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks, its been a honour
  Heidi Ullrich:It has been a true honor and pleasure - and fun!
  Leon Sanchez:Thanks everyone!
  Heidi Ullrich:Great accomplishments!
  Gisella Gruber:Thank you all - it has been a great pleasure working with you
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks Olivier, take care all
  Ariel Liang:Thank you everyone!!!
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you all
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Thanks everybody!

• No labels